Sunday, October 3, 2010

~*Interesting Beauty Tip*~


Recently, a new beauty tip/technique caught my attention. My sister is a make-up junkie and is always searching for new tips and tricks for make-up users. Like me she has very oily skin, especially when the weather is hot or humid. She came across several reviews where people raved about using Phillips milk of magnesia, yes the laxative, to use as a barrier on the skin to stop the excess oil. My sister presented this tip to me so I decided to try it out, without make-up because I rarely wear any.
I started by cleansing my face with my Clinique face wash, next I apply my toner, then the moisturizer. Then I took a couple of drops of the milk of magnesia (in my hand) and applied to my face.

Results:
Later in the day I checked to see if my face was less oily. To my surprise my face was far less oily that it normally is. I will be trying this technique several more times to see if it actually works (for me) or if it is just another thing I can add to my list of FAILURES.

No comments:

Post a Comment