Monday, July 19, 2010

*Clinique Clear Skin System*


So I did a little research and went out and purchased this $42 acne solution system called Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System. The system is a 3-step product including a cleanser, clarifying lotion, and an oil-free moisturizer. Since I have extremely oily skin I have kit #4 which is for combination to oily skin. Instead of a cream moisturizer the kit comes with a gel hydratant(that's the spelling on the tube) for better oil absorbency. The system is to be used twice daily first wash, then clarifying lotion(toner), then lastly the moisturizing gel; all this even at night.

One good thing about my skin is I don't really have acne aside from the occasional pimple. So far, I have been using the system for about 1 week. I can see a small difference in my skin especially when I wake up it isn't as oily, not like before as if I smeared Vaseline on my face. I've been told that you don't want dry skin so oil is good, I'm just trying to limit the extreme amount. Only time will tell...

I will continue to post updates. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment