Sunday, July 4, 2010

~*Horoscopes*~

One thing that people may not know about me is that I luv to read my horoscope and I take what it states kinda serious. My sign and what it means will probably come in a later post for your enjoyment.

Anyways....... I am just in such shock and awe over my horoscope this weekend (4th of July Weekend). As I was reading them various things popped in my head that could be place with each.

My horoscopes:

July 1: Don't worry if your moods get the best of you now, because this is typical while the Moon is in your sign. Become more aware of your feelings while remembering that you don't have to respond unconsciously to whatever happens. You may not be able to control the current circumstances, but you manage your reactions. Taking a few deep breaths when you feel emotional could be sufficient to improve your day.

July 2: It's not easy for you to express what's in your heart today, but emotional Pisces Moon gives you the courage to take a chance. The response may not be what you expect, for others may feel threatened by your disclosure. Saying too much could reveal things they don't know. Remember, just because you feel something doesn't mean you need to share it. Pay close attention to your audience's reaction before you go too far.

July 3: You are tempted to begin a new project, but it's more constructive now to focus on what you have already started. Neverteless, it can be challenging to find the best pace to sustain your current efforts. You might do better if you change how fast you work throughout the day. Unfortunately, your varied rhythm might annoy others. Don't worry about public opinion; instead, just concentrate on being productive the best way you can.

July 4: Something is about to change, but you can't quiet put your finger on what it is today. Meanwhile, your emotions are raw and you are tired, Your're on edge because you cannot express what you feel. Instead of trying to describe your perspective now, keep in mind that actions speack louder than words. If necessary, you can always explain yourself later on.

The highlighted wording is what stood out to me and making me think a lot, maybe more than needed... who knows.

My question for you is: do YOU take your horoscopes seriously???

No comments:

Post a Comment