Sunday, January 16, 2011

***Happy 2011***


We may be already into January, but Happy 2011 nonetheless. I have big plans for this year and I can't wait for the changes to show. Below are a few of the quotes that have helped me and that I have just enjoyed reading from 2010 and back.

"I'd rather keep a small circle of the realest than a big @$$ box of some squares. Get in shape wit yourself!"

"The ones that are meant to be a part of your story will be. The others - let them go."

A true friend doesn't support & agree with you on everything. He/she only agrees to support what is RIGHT for you.

"Friendship is not friendship without trust, without it I walk alone."
- James P. Michels Jr.

"When you bring folks from your past into your
present, that's like turning around backwards to walk forward."

'The player always ends up played. When u attempt to play the one who actually cares about you, you're actually playing yourself.'

"Never downgrade your standards for someone below your standards."

"You cannot care about everything and stay sane. You cannot care about nothing and stay human." ~K. Whitehorn

"I'm my bestfriend and I'm my worst enemy, no-one else can hurt me unless I let them..."

When you REALLY know your VALUE you don't ALLOW someone to SET you up to LET YOU DOWN again.... And again.. And again.. And again..!!

Its amazing how People can spread half truths to keep themselves from looking like complete Assholes. I mean if you are as real as you claim to be, stop putting on this front!!!- Me

"As time goes by I watch them drop like flies, which is fine because sometimes you just outgrow people, but the doesn’t mean the love isn’t still alive. True love never dies, but sometimes you’ve just got to say goodbye."

"If things around you don't change, change the things you're around!"

"This is #1 in the hater rule book :::People CAN NOT love you if they Hate themselves"

"Never Ignore A Person Who Loves And Cares For You. One Day You May Realize You've Lost The Moon While Counting The Stars!"

"Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?"
-- Leo Buscaglia

"God loves EVERYONE......glad I'm NOT God..."

"Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness...learn from your mistakes but never regret"

"...some people are in our life for a season and some are there for a lifetime. Seasonal people are meant for us to learn a lesson and when that lesson is taught, they are gone. We mess up when we confuse those seasonal people for lifetime people.."

The start of my 2011 list:

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, smile often, dream big , laugh a lot, & realize how blessed you are for what you have."

No comments:

Post a Comment